1. How to renew membership as an EAPP member?
First step: Initiate membership renewal
- You are logged in to your member account. Go to your member profile (click on your name on the upper right of the screen)
- Make sure that you have completed your personal information (full name, affiliation, address). This is particularly important if you subsribe to receive EJP because this information will be used for shipping.
- If you want to change your membership level, you can do this prior to initiating renewal (e.g. if you want to change subscription to receive EJP)
- Click on "Renew membership". You will receive an invoice and will be ask to proceed with the payment.
Second step: Select payment method
Option 1. Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa) Note that this payment option is preferrable for EAPP.
Option 2. Alternative method: bank transfer to EAPPVery important: Your name and year of suscription has to be mentioned in the notes of the transfer.
- ABN-AMRO bank, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Account number: 22.214.171.1245
- BIC: ABNANL2A
- IBAN: NL36ABNA0431944695
2. What if I join EAPP / renew membership late in the year?
- Membership fees apply for the ongoing calendar year, independent of when during the year you join or renew your membership.
- If you chose that your membership includes subscription to EJP, you will receive all issues of EJP for the ongoing calendar year.
- If you do not renew your membership until March 31st of the new calendar year, your membership lapses.
3. Who can become honorary member?
- Honorary membership is reserved to longstanding EAPP members (10 years or more) who retire.
- In addition, honorary membership is given to recipients of the EAPP Life-time Award.
- Honorary members are excempted from membership fees, except if they wish to subscribe to receive EJP.